We are seeking experienced Night Shift Support Workers for an immediate start. The role requires you to provide supervision and support to our Service Users on awake night shifts.
For this position, applicants must have the following:
- A full, current New Zealand driver’s licence.
- The flexibility to work rotational rostered shifts.
- A minimum NZQA Health & Wellbeing Level 3, or relevant qualification.
- New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
- The ability to work in New Zealand for any employer for at least 12 months.
- A current First Aid Certificate (preferable but not essential).
- Previous applicants need not apply.
The skills required for this position are:
- Ability to work alongside a diverse range of people with different support needs.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet the needs of the Service Users.
- Pass and maintain medication competency.
- To have strong boundaries.
Some of the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Following and adhering to Service User care plans and behaviour crisis risk plans.
- Administering medication according to policy and procedure.
- Ability to engage in personal cares when required.